See the instructions below to learn how to deposit SXP to your Trust Wallet application.
Users will be able to deposit
SXPfrom other wallets and/or exchanges to their MetaMask non-custodial wallet by following the steps below:
- 1.Get your SXP deposit address (which is the same address as your Trust Wallet
ETHAddress) by clicking the address as shown below:
Please note: You must have Ether in your Wallet to properly utilize SXP tokens
2. To fetch your
SXPWallet address on Trust Wallet you will need to tap on the
Receivebutton as shown below.
This will now open a popup where it will display a QR code and your
SXPWallet address. You can now copy or scan this address from this popup.
2. Now that the SXP deposit address is copied, we will give you an example of how to withdraw
SXPfrom Binance.com. You will now login to Binance.com with your credentials and navigate to the Spot Wallet as shown below:
3. Once you are in the Binance Spot Wallet, you will press
Withdrawon the SXP asset line as shown below:
4. You will now see the withdraw page where you will paste the address you previously copied from step 1, select
ERC20Transfer Network, and enter the
Amountyou want to withdraw to Meta Mask as shown below:
5. Once you have entered the relevant details as identified in Step 4, you will press the
Submitbutton to complete your withdrawal (which may follow up with 2FA security prompts if enabled):
6. You will see a Success message as shown below if you have completed your
7. Once the withdrawn
SXParrives to your Trust Wallet wallet, you will now see your
SXPbalance reflected with this deposit